When it comes to waking up in the morning, sometimes I just need something different. Thanks to Emma at silverpebble.net, I am now addicted to Nigella Lawson's Chili Sauce recipe. It is so easy to make and has just the right amount of kick to wake me up and put me in an awesome mood for the day ahead. Now I know this may not be for everyone, specially at breakfast time, but I highly suggest you try it!
Here's what you'll need:
- 12oz jar (290g) of roasted peppers
- 3 red chiles
- 1 clove of garlic (peeled)
- zest of one lime (and one tbsp of lime juice)
- 3 1/2 cups (80g) of cilantro/coriander
- 2-3 tsp of salt flakes
- 1/2 cup (125ml) of peanut or other flavourless oil
Get the very easy directions for this spicy awesomeness here. Enjoy!