I believe self-care is vital to one's well-being. It can help you recover from a bad day, improve self-confidence, keep you healthy, and sequentially better your life. Let's be honest though, not all of us can afford specialist gym classes, meditation gurus, and regular spa visits. Like most things in life, self-care can be a hindrance your wallet, but it doesn't have to be!
Here are a few great self-care practices that won't cost you a thing:
- Practice meditation or find a free yoga routine online.
- Take a hike. Seriously. Get outside!
- Unplug for 24 hours.
- Attend a free creative workshop. I am loving what Today At Apple has to offer for adults and children.
- Make your favorite food, then eat it!
- Spend time with your pets. Haven't got any? Borrow someone else's!
- Get a good night's sleep.
- Light some candles, turn off the lights and take a bubble bath.
- Sit down for an hour and read a book. Need suggestions? Click here.
- Make a cup of tea.